The Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation has embarked on an effort to raise $1Million to assist homeless families in Santa Clara County. Homelessness is the single biggest issue affecting Santa Clara County! The Homeless Challenge is an effort to bring the entire Real Estate community and the public together to support this goal.
Together We Are Unstoppable!
Join the 1% Club and Let’s Help End Homelessness Together!
What is the 1% Club?
Realtors that commit to donate 1% of their commissions.
Minimum commitment is $1,000.
What are the benefits to you?
- Recognition in a local newspaper
- Your picture posted on the Foundation social media outlets
- You will be recognized in the SCCAOR Minute newsletter
- You will be recognized at the SCCAOR Annual Installation Gala
- You will get a 1% Club lapel pin
- You get a tax right off
- You get a 1 page power point slide for your listing presentations
Benefiting These Two Amazing Organizations!